Mô tả công việc
Key responsibilities are:
- Assist with the day-to-day HR and Admin operations;
- Prepare and maintain proper documentations of HR records, both in soft and hard copies;
- Track and manage daily attendance, including overtime and leave availment, and recording for payroll;
- Send monthly HR reports on headcount, TO, leave accruals, including updates on issues/ concerns, etc. to regional HR;
- Assist in the administration of the digital HR Information System (HRIS) and act as primary help desk to Dole Vietnam employees;
- Support all recruitment requirements in coordination with Regional HR;
- Assist in the execution of Training and Development programs (i.e. Global Dole University);
- Coordinate new employee orientation/ on-boarding requirements in coordination with DACL HR;
- Coordinate all employee work permits or business visas in Vietnam with Regional HR and requesting divisions;
- Manage benefits administration, both government mandated and company-initiated, including the implementation of the annual health screening;
- Handle, arrange, and coordinate Employee Relations Programs (e.g. service/ recognition awards, management meetings, etc.) and other HR initiatives;
- Assist in the implementation of the Off-boarding Program and ensure smooth and complete processing of documents of separated employees
- Act as travel coordinator to arrange flight tickets, hotel and transportation for employees and visitors.
- Support and implementation of all HR policies and act as HR Ambassador to the rest of the colleagues;
- Conduct annual CoC training
- Plan and manage CSR activities which aligned to company’s strategies and purpose.
- Act as primary helpdesk to Dole Vietnam employees regarding IT functional. Coordinate with IT in Philippines to assist employees on IT problems.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Required Skills / Qualifications: Candidate must be a graduate of Business Administration or HR related courses. Working knowledge and experience in organizing schedules, maintaining employee files, orienting employees, benefits administration, recruitment (basic interviewing skills). Must have professional, organization skills and a team player. Ethical and displays proper office decorum.
Contct with me: email@example.com